Beautiful Land of the Rising Sun!
Historical and Cultural Sites
- Imperial Palace. This is where the emperor of Japan sits enthroned located in Tokyo. The view of the palace from a distance is stunningly beautiful for its garden that surrounds the palace. Visiting the outskirts of the palace is free of charge. There you will see the great culture of emperors passed down to their descendants.
- Sensoji Temple. This is one of the Bhuddist temples in Japan located in Asakusa, Tokyo where goddess Bodhisattva Kannon dwells. Buddhist People regrads her as a goddess of mercy and so they worship her as their sacred god.
- Historic Monuments of Kyoto. The cultures of Japan is rooted here extending for a thousand year. Until the 19th century, this served as the Imperial palace where the development of architectural took its place. The garden shows their architectural designs and religious concepts.
- Miyajima Shinto Shrine- This is one of the most famous shrines in Japan. Actually, the scenic view of the Island attracts people’s attention even more .
- Meiji-mura Museum. This is the most visited open air museum in Japan displaying more than sixty buildings from 1869 to the early 1800’s. It is known for its architectural designs covering the cultures and history of Japan.
- Nakagin Capsule Tower. This is both a residential and office tower located in Tokyo, Japan, is the world’s first capsule architecture. This 13-floor tower is designed by Kisho Kurokawa and was opened in 1972.
- Sendai Mediatheque. This is Japan’s most iconic building located in Miyagi Prefecture. This building contains library, gallery, media and computer-related rooms.
- Matsumoto Castle- It is one of the oldest castles that has survived for generations. It is located in Nagano Prefecture, Japan.
- Daisen(Tottori)-Located in Tottori Sanin Region of Japan.
- Lake Toya-This is a volcanic caldera lake in Toya National Park, Hokkaido, Japan.
- Adachi Gardens-This is an art museum located in Yasugi, Shimane Proefecture, Japan.
- Kawachu Fuju Garden- What is famous in this garden is the wisteria flower tunnel. This is located in Kitakyushu, Japan.
- Happo Pond-A beautiful ski resort with a mountain in Hakuba, Nagano.
- Nachi Fall-Highest waterfall in Japan located at Nachikatsuura, Wakayama
- Kobe Animal Kingdom-Mammals are fed and taken care here. This is located at Kobe, Japan.
- Izu Animal Kingdom- located at Inatori, Japan.
- Nasu Animal Kingdom-This is located at Nasu plateau.
Enjoy your Visit at the end of the earth…..